Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I want a figure of.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    The ministry of silly walking !!!!

    silywalk

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    If I have to choose, has to be figure number three for sure......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I second that. Number 3!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, if we ever get a sketch comedy version of Python figs, Cleese has got to be doing the silly walk. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    So what characters should Chapman, Jones, Idle and Palin be playing?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, the Lumber Jack, The guy with the big fake nose.......

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Come on, sing with me !!!!

    "I never wanted to do this in the first place!
    I... I wanted to be...

    A LUMBERJACK!

    (piano vamp)

    Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers of
    British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!
    The Larch!
    The Pine!
    The Giant Redwood tree!
    The Sequoia!
    The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
    We'd sing! Sing! Sing!

    Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
    I sleep all night and I work all day.

    CHORUS: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
    He sleeps all night and he works all day.

    I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
    I go to the lavatree.
    On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
    And have buttered scones for tea.

    Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
    He goes to the lavatree.
    On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
    And has buttered scones for tea.

    CHORUS

    I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
    I like to press wild flowers.
    I put on women's clothing,
    And hang around in bars.

    Mounties: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,
    He likes to press wild flowers.
    He puts on women's clothing
    And hangs around.... In bars???????

    CHORUS

    I chop down trees, I wear high heels,
    Suspenders and a bra.
    I wish I'd been a girlie
    Just like my dear papa.

    Mounties: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels
    Suspenders and a .... a Bra????
    (mounties break off song, and begin insulting lumberjack)

    Girl: (crying) I thought you were so rugged!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •